Editing for AuthorsFind Book(Fiction/Non-Fiction) Editors
We edit both nonfiction and fiction books, including e-books. Our editors have experience editing books and manuscripts within a variety of fields. Our editors will improve the clarity and readability of your manuscript, focusing on the flow of the paper as well as grammar, word usage, spelling, punctuation, consistency, and style. Please provide specific instructions for the editor when you submit your document. Editor World’s affordable manuscript editing and proofreading services are sure to give you a competitive edge.
What can you expect from Editor World’s manuscript editing services?
- A carefully edited manuscript, with grammar errors, spelling errors, punctuation issues, and typos corrected.
- When needed, suggestions to help you improve flow, clarity, and readability.
- Track Changes markup to allow you to review all revisions.
- Formatting of included citations and references following your specified guidelines.
What types of manuscripts do we edit?
- Non-fiction books
- Fiction books
- Other manuscripts prepared by authors