Fast Editing and Proofreading Services
Editor World provides fast editing and proofreading services. All editors are native English speakers from the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada.
- 2-hour, 4-hour, and 8-hour turnaround for editing and proofreading services
- Instant price quotes
- Expert editors who have been providing editing services for decades
- All editors are native English speakers
- Pay only when you need editing and proofreading
- From $0.05 per word for same-day proofreading services
Outsourcing editing and proofreading saves you and your employees time. It also reduces the likelihood of having embarrassing mistakes in the documents and written materials you present. Editor World gives you access to the best copyediting service online.
All writers make mistakes, and developing high-quality content requires more than one set of eyes and skills. Editor World is here to help. View our available expert editors and proofreaders and submit your request for fast editing services today. Need more than copy editing and proofreading, and want to hire a professional writer for writing services, rewriting services, or paraphrasing services? View our professional writers who are available to help.
Fast Proofreading and Editing Services
Companies and individuals know the importance of fast, high-quality proofreading. Professional editors help you eliminate grammar errors and other common mistakes quickly and easily. The benefits of fast proofreading when presenting important content are unlimited. Whether you're writing for your education, career growth, business, or another purpose, proofreading is essential.
Editor World provides high-quality proofreading services with documents returned in less than 24 hours. Our super-fast editing and proofreading services include a 2-hour turnaround, 4-hour turnaround, and 8-hour turnaround (word limits apply). Our copy editors have years and even decades of editing experience. Editor World provides same-day copy editing and proofreading services by expert editors. All editors are native English speakers.
What is proofreading?
Professional proofreading is the process of checking documents or written materials for errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Editing and proofreading may sound simple, but proofreading your own work is difficult. This is especially true if you’re not a trained copy editor and proofreader. A proofreading service helps you revise written content quickly and easily for presentation to your audience.
Things to consider when choosing an editing service are reviews, how long the company has been in business, and the price. In addition to a company’s on-site reviews and ratings, you can look for previous client feedback on third-party websites, such as the Better Business Bureau. Google , TrustPilot, and Facebook also provide client reviews. Additionally, it is a good idea to verify the skills and experience of your proofreader before making a purchase.
Before submitting your document, make sure to check the company’s policies, reviews, and prices. Does the price vary by turnaround or editor credentials? Can you communicate with your proofreader, and can the proofreader ask you questions as they proofread your document? You should also know how you pay - 100% up front or a certain portion of the cost throughout the process? At Editor World, clients pay when submitting their editing request.
Outsource Proofreading Services
When submitting an MS Word document to Editor World for proofreading, Track Changes is used to show what revisions were made. You can then accept or decline each of those revisions individually, or accept or decline all revisions at once. Even established authors have their work edited and proofread by a professional.
Outsourcing your documents and written content for proofreading will save you time and reduce frustration. Whether you have a short document, website content, or a lengthy manuscript, you’ll benefit from using professional proofreading services. No software can match a human expert who proofreads your work. A human proofreader will always outperform automated proofreading tools, retaining the context and a clear message.
Benefits of the fast proofreading services at Editor World include:
- A human editor is able to understand the context.
- A human proofreader understands grammatical structure and idioms in American and British English.
- You choose your professional editor.
- You provide specific instructions for your editor for customized service.
Quick Proofreading in the U.S. and Around the Globe
Regardless of your location or the type of text you need to have proofread, Editor World can help. Our team of expert editors and proofreaders only includes native English speakers from the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada. All professional editors and proofreaders at Editor World have passed a stringent review and editing skills test.
We provide fast editing and proofreading services for individuals, businesses, and organizations who need help perfecting their written content. Our professional proofreaders are experts who know the value of the written word.
How fast is my document edited after I submit it?
When your same-day editing and proofreading request is submitted and you receive confirmation, your proofreader receives a notification. The proofreader will download your file and begin the editing process, returning the fully proofread document before the deadline you selected. For example, if you submit a document for 2-hour proofreading, your document will be returned within 2 hours.
Do you need professional editing and proofreading immediately?
If you need expert editing and proofreading services immediately, Editor World is here 24/7, 365 days a year to help. We are the top English writing, editing, and proofreading services platform online. Editor World offers fast proofreading services with a 2-hour turnaround in addition to our 4-hour and 8-hour editing and proofreading services.
Not facing a time crunch but need high-quality, reliable editing and proofreading services? Try our regular editing services, from a 1-day turnaround to more than 7 days depending on document length. Our expert editors and proofreaders are passionate about helping you perfect your work.
Do you need your document edited quickly, in less than 24 hours? We offer same-day editing and proofreading services, with turnaround times of 2 hours, 4 hours, and 8 hours. Please see our Prices page for full information on the word limits for our same-day editing and proofreading services.
Our expert editors will proofread and edit your document quickly. We improve the readability of your document with a focus on the flow, grammar, word usage, spelling, punctuation, consistency, and style. Please provide specific instructions for your professional editor when submitting your document. Editor World’s high-quality same-day editing and proofreading services are sure to give you a competitive edge.
Our Fast Editing and Proofreading Services Include:
- A carefully edited and proofread document, with grammar errors, spelling errors, punctuation issues, and typos corrected.
- When needed, your professional editor will provide suggestions to help you improve the flow, clarity, and readability of your document.
- For MS Word files, we use Track Changes markup to allow you to review all revisions. Revisions can be accepted or rejected individually or all at once.
- All editing and proofreading services by a native English editor.
What types of documents do we edit with an hourly turnaround?
- Business documents
- Academic manuscripts
- Journal articles
- Conference proceedings
- Class assignments and other materials
- Emails and letters
- Other academic, business, ESL, and personal documents
FAQ About Our Fast Editing and Proofreading Services
Do you guarantee your same-day proofreading services?
- Our fast proofreading services are guaranteed. If your turnaround time isn’t met, we’ll refund you. If your document requires more work than can be completed during the turnaround time selected (this is unusual), your proofreader will contact you in our internal messaging system to discuss the issue.
Can I talk to the editor I choose for same-day editing and proofreading services?
- If you have questions or instructions for your professional proofreader, you want to be able to contact them directly. You can do this by sending a message in your Client Console after logging in at Editor World. If you have questions for our Customer Service, you can call or email us.
Is your fast proofreading service provided by native English editors?
- Some proofreading companies outsource their proofreading services to non-native English speakers. However, the quality of these proofreading services is not a match for services provided by proofreaders whose first language is English. Every member of Editor World’s team is a native English speaker focused on top-notch customer service.
Choosing your proofreader and direct communication are just two benefits of Editor World’s writing, editing, and proofreading services platform. Choose your editor for fast proofreading services today.