TheDocDoc Writing Services
5% discount with TheDocDoc - use Coupon Code TheDocDoc upon checkout.
I have extensive experience working with writers of all ages and abilities: **Researchers / Academics / Technical Writers / Grant Seekers / Business Professionals / Job Applicants / College & High School Students**
I am a highly experienced editor with a professional background as a higher education administrator, educator, researcher, and technical writer. I am a published author of numerous book chapters and peer-reviewed academic journal articles. I currently serve on the editorial and review boards of five professional publications and organizations.
Depending on your needs, I can assist you with the following:
- Researchers on effective proposal development, formatting work to APA or your preferred style guide, writing statistical analyses, and reporting research findings
- Academic writers on textbooks, manuscripts, and conference presentations (papers, posters, handouts, PowerPoint, and Prezi presentations)
- Grant writers on improving clarity, communicating objectives, creating a budget, and developing an evaluation plan
- Business professionals on PowerPoints, reports, and emails/letters
- Job-seekers on cover letters, resumes, and writing samples
- College students on course papers and applications to graduate school
- High school students on college admissions essays and class papers
My academic credentials include:
* A Ph.D. in Ed Leadership and Policy, University of Tennessee
* A Master's in Public Administration from the University of South Carolina
* Graduate certificates in (1) Evaluation, Statistics, and Methodology and (2) Legal Studies from the University of Tennessee
* Two Bachelor of Arts degrees in Political Science and Spanish from the University of Georgia
Please let me know if you have any questions.