Select an editor, submit your document with payment, and have your edited file returned in as soon as two hours.
- Step 1: Log in or Register for an Editor World client account.
- Step 2: Select an editor based on qualifications, background, or ratings.
- Step 3: Upload Document
- Click on "Submit Document".
- Upload your Microsoft Word, PDF, PowerPoint, or text document.
- Enter the number of words in your document.
- Choose the turnaround time for your document.
- Provide any instructions you have for your editor.
- Step 4: Provide Payment
- There are two payment options: (1) pay directly on our secure site with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover; or (2) make a payment through PayPal.
- Step 5: Document is Sent to Editor
- After you upload your document and complete the payment, your editor will download the file and begin the editing process. Editors use Microsoft Track Changes to show any changes that are made to your document, and you choose whether to accept or reject each change.
- Step 6: Download Your Document
- After your editor uploads your edited document, you will receive an email to notify you of the completed job. Log in to your Client Console to download the edited document under Documents. You can also rate the editor's work on each document in this area. If you have any questions for the editor, send a message through the Message System in the Client Console.
What Our Editors Do
Our editors will improve the clarity and readability of your paper, focusing on the flow of the paper as well as grammar, word usage, spelling, punctuation, consistency, and style. Please provide specific instructions for the editor when you submit your document. Editor World’s affordable editing services are sure to give you a competitive edge. Our prices for editing services are based on one round of editing.
Please contact us at email@example.com about discounted rates for a second round of editing services.
Submit your paper for editing or proofreading and have it back by the next day or one week or more depending on your deadline. If you are not sure which editor to choose, send us a message with any questions you may have or submit up to 2 pages for a free sample edit by clicking on the "Free Sample Edit" button on an editor's profile. Thank you for considering Editor World's editing and proofreading services!