We are currently hiring editors to work remotely as independent contractors. You have the ability to provide quality editing services without the need to bid on jobs or pitch to clients. You will be paid promptly for work completed.
1. Before completing the application to Become an Editor, please review the list below to verify that you have the minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Editing experience
- Native English speaker
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Microsoft Word 2010 on a PC (no Apple computers)
- High-speed Internet
- Able to communicate clearly and respectfully to clients
Currently, we are only accepting editors with a Ph.D. and/or science background.
2. Please review (a) how the site works and (b) existing editor profiles before submitting your application.
3. Your username should not include a personal or business name/initials.
Your application will not be considered if you do not follow these guidelines and submit a complete application.