English Writing, Editing, & Proofreading Services in Geneva
Need help with editing important documents?
Editor World’s team of professional editors helps Swiss writers succeed and feel confident presenting any written document. It is important to use editing and proofreading services for important documents to ensure that they are clearly written, easily understood by the audience, and free of errors. As the top editing and proofreading services marketplace, our professional editors can help whether you are working on a business document, academic manuscript, personal file, or any other document. We provide clear information on prices, turnaround times, and editor credentials. Get an instant quote through our price calculator.
What writing and editing services do we provide, and who are our clients?
As the premier English editing and proofreading services marketplace, Editor World helps individuals, businesses, and organizations improve every type of written document. We offer editing and proofreading services that help ensure your writing is professional and error-free.
- If you are a professor, doctoral student, master’s student, or undergraduate student at the University of Geneva, the International University in Geneva, Webster University, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, University of Lausanne, American University in Switzerland, or another university within or outside Switzerland, we help ensure that your manuscript, journal article, research paper, book, statement of purpose, school assignment, and other academic documents are written clearly. Editor World can help with all academic editing and proofreading needs.
- If you are opening a business in Geneva, trying to gain new clients in Bern, or applying for a job elsewhere, we can help get your documents into their final state. We help perfect business plans, proposals, marketing materials, and other documents. Professionals located in Switzerland, from Geneva to Zürich, have confidence that Editor World improves their business writing.
- EditorWorld.com is used by English speakers in Switzerland and around the globe. If you have a written document, we can assist you with the final improvements to your writing, including fiction and nonfiction books, your family history, other nonfiction manuscripts, and more. When you submit your document to Editor World, we strive to provide fast, affordable, high-quality editing and proofreading services and leave you 100% satisfied.
- People who speak Swiss German, Italian, French, or another language daily trust Editor World to ensure that their English documents are grammatically correct and easy for the intended audience to understand. We have edited documents for writers in more than 50 countries around the world, including many professionals and writers in Switzerland.
- Submit your document for editing and take a well-deserved break.
We hire reliable, exceptional writers and editors.
We test our writers' and editors’ skills before hiring them, and also verify their credentials. At Editor World, we make sure that our writers and editors are reliable and meet our quality requirements. All writers, editors, and proofreaders are native English speakers.
Editor World’s team is made up of writers and proofreaders with an average of 15 years’ experience in professional writing, editing, and proofreading. All our writers and editors are native English speakers who edit and proofread documents in US or UK English. The Editor World team is highly skilled and focused on providing high-quality editing and proofreading services.
Editor World is the preferred writing, editing, and proofreading service for Swiss faculty and students, business owners, research scientists, and others who are looking to elevate their writing. We offer firm deadlines and make sure your documents are returned on time. Our services allow you to show your expertise in all your written documents. At Editor World, we have more than 45 writers and editors available when your document is ready for editing!
Are our editing services the best fit for you?
We recommend requesting a free sample edit or contacting your selected writer or editor before purchasing writing, editing, and proofreading services. Click below to request a free sample edit and/or contact a few editors who you think would be a good fit for your project. We are happy to answer any questions and can provide a certificate of editing by a native English speaker.